Report on problem and newbie question

Here are interesting infos for scripting:

thanks this is indeed very interesting allthough the guys are trying to combine it with DAW`s wich is not my intention at all,to me using a daw with GP is not the point…i bought GP because i do not want to use a daw - if i would do so it probably would be reaper because it is very slim in cpu “abuse”.
and so far i always tried to avoid scripting because i am 60 years old and think i am to dumb for that.
but because of this stupid virus i have time (to much of it) and some smart people say " it is never to late to learn something"

Many people here can help you for scripting, but you first have to figure out the way you want to use GP. You can really do a lot without scripting and I think that’s the regular way to go. Then for the remaining little things you will find some help in the GP community. You are part of it now :wink:

2 Likes

Actually, what really works very well is to stay with GP to create/play your sound and then just route GP into Reaper (or any other DAW) to record what you’re playing.
Nice separation between the purpose of GP (create/perform) and a DAW (record/mix)

4 Likes