Rackspace Octave Transpose script

Hello all.
I am a keyboard player and I recently purchased the audio modeling complete bundle package and I am starting a new .gig file with multiple backspaces with Piano on the bottom of my 88 key Korg Kronos ES and I would like to automate Rackspace transpose for the SWAM sounds to get more notes out of less keys thus thus increasing the range of my piano range.
I did a search for Rackspace Octave transpose and found a script idea to do this but it did not not compile and not being familiar with scripting I did not know what needed changing.
I have enclosed the Gig File I have started based on one of the provided templates in GP4.
Thank You
Curt
Korg Kronos 96000.gig (5.9 MB)

Post the error message you got when you tried to compile

Where is this GPScript?

It was the one posted by Schamass Octave-transpose with radio buttons

You had made mention of coding optimatimations Eric could make but not being knowledgable in the scripting language I tried the one he posted w/o alteration.
The errors started on the first line of it though so I didn’t get very far.
What I would like like is something that only needs to transpose up or down one octave on the press of a button or pedal and return to the untransposed state for the SWAM (audio modeling.com) instruments. if possible.

Is there a non scripted way of achieving this?
Curt

Imagine complaining to your doctor that you have a pain but when he asks for details, you don’t give him/her any more information. How would you expect the doctor to be able to help you?

This is no different – give us the actual error messages and we can tell you how to fix it!

Sure - download this plugin preset to your computer and drag it into a rackspace. Then attach two button to the Octave Up and Octave Down plugin parameters respectively
OctaveTransposer.gpp_internal (1.6 KB)

Pherhaps this possibility is better for you:

1 Like

Much fancier than my 10 line version :slight_smile: