Rackspace for TAL-U-No-LX

TAL-U-No-LX has been one of my most frequently used synth plugins ever since I bought the license back in 2014, not least because its wonderfully clear user interface.

When trying out Gig Performer for the first time, one of the first panel designs I made was this rackspace for controlling and playing this very convincing Juno-emulation. Variations act as “patch memory” and almost every parameter of the synth is visible and accessible from the panel.
With very little effort, this panel design can be modified for other Juno-plugins like Softube Model 84 and Cherry Audio DCO-106.

Have fun with it. Feedback welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
I might also post my TAL-J-8 (Jupiter 8) panel after tidying it up a bit.

TAL-U-No-LX Rackspace.gig (1.9 MB)

9 Likes

Great, replace “might” with “will” :slight_smile:
I created a new entry in Gig and Rackspace files for this one: [Gig] TAL-U-No-LX (Juno 60 emulation)

Thank you for your approval!
A couple of days after posting this I opened GP without my external monitor and realized that choosing the font sizes with much bigger screen propably wasn’t a wise choice, since the widget texts won’t scale nicely to "13 screens with different resolution…

But I learned from experience and tidied up my Jupiter-8 panel on a laptop screen. The end result is slightly more crammed than the elegantly simple Juno, but to my eyes still looks pretty accessible.