I have been using several PSP Audioware plugins for years, but kept ignoring their sale emails on the InfiniStrip plugin suite. But yesterday, this little tag line “zero latency” caught my eye. So, I pulled the plug this morning and coughed up $49 ($199 list) before the sale extension ends tomorrow. They do really good work, so you might want to take a quick look quickly. Note that PSP has switched to licensing via iLok, but at least they support soft authorization to the computer (with which I’ve never had a problem); no dongle required (with which I always had problems, going back to the per app licensing via an app-specific Centronics dongle). And who in their right mind would choose cloud licensing?
- Gain - pure gain with automated gain adjustment.
- Pre 60s - as Gain plus valve type of preamp emulation.
- Pre 70s - as Gain plus discrete preamp with a transformer.
- Pre 80s - as Gain plus discrete transformer less preamp.
- ADC 90s - as Gain plus 12 bit nonlinear analog to digital converter.
- Basic Filters - low and high pass filters with three slopes options per filter.
- Pro Filters - Basic Filters plus middle filter with five filters types to choose from.
- S.C.Filters - as Pro Filters but dedicated for the side chain processing.
- Expander - expander with built in side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Gate - gate with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Ducker - ducker with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Opto Pressor - optical compressor with optional external side chain input.
- FET Pressor - redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP FETpressor with optional external side chain input.
- VCA Pressor - VCA compressor designed for channel processing with optional external side chain input.
- ChannelQ - general purpose equalizer.
- PreQursor - redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP preQursor.
- RetroQ - redesigned and upgraded for channel processing version of the PSP RetroQ.
- VCA Lim - in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- Opto Lim - in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- BrickWall - a sample accurate brick wall limiter.
- Saturator - a dedicated and highly adjustable saturation module.
- Master Control - fader, width, balance and meter.
- De-esser - unique deesser algorithm.
- De-hummer - hum noise reduction algorithm.
- ReactivEQ [NEW!]- a specialised filter that acts as a type of dynamic equalizer.