Problemas entre GP y Pianos Waves

Hello People, I have problems with the pianos of the Waves brand, A200, Electric Grand80, etc
Every time I want to load them, they generate the fall of the GP. I tried to load them with Forte and I did not have problems as well as with Ableton Live. Could you help me

Which version are you using VST / VST3 / AU ?
Which exact version of Waves plugins ?
Which version of Gig Performer ?

Hello Pianopaul

Which version are you using VST / VST3 / AU ? Resp.= VST and VST3
Which exact version of Waves plugins ? Resp = Waves.Complete.2019.02.27
Which version of Gig Performer ? Vers. 3.2.7

@GagoC - it seems you sent a report yesterday and in it we can see that what actually crashed is this:
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins\Cthulhu_x64.dll

So it wan’t the waves stuff but this “Cthulhu” plugin. Can you reproduce the problem is you start a brand new GIG with an empty rackspace and add those plugins in?

If so - let us know, send the report, and we’ll take look at it again.

Hello djogon,

No, it’s not my mistake, mine was Saturday or Sunday. Returning to the studio I will repeat the charge and warn

Hello, i send Crash report

Yes - this is what’s crashing: C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Plug-Ins V10\Electric88.bundle\Contents\Win64\GenericMultiCoreProcessor.dll

So your waves plugin. There is not much we can do when plugins crash. The exception address was “0x7ff81ff5d25f” in case you want to send the report to Waves people and tell them which of their modules crashed and at which address.