Problema de activacion de gig performer3

tengo 2 pc e instale gig performer en los 2.
uno de ellos tiene windows 10 y al actualizarse tuve que volver a activarlo y en segunde pc tenia instalado windows 8.1 y al actualizar a windows 10 me pide activar pero no me deja,alguien sabe que puedo hacer?

— Just translating –
I have 2 pc and install gig performer in the 2.
one of them has windows 10 and when updating it I had to activate it again and in second pc I had installed windows 8.1 and when updating to windows 10 it asks me to activate but it doesn’t let me, does anyone know what I can do?

@antonio
Cuando actualizó su Windows de 8.x a 10, instaló un sistema operativo completamente nuevo y parece que su licencia se perdió. Sugiero que cuando instale un sistema operativo completamente nuevo, desactive GP antes de la actualización, luego active de nuevo.

He restablecido su licencia para que tenga una activación más ahora y debería poder activarla sin problemas.
Espero que esto ayude

…English …
When you upgraded your windows from 8.x to 10 you installed a whole new operating system and it seems that your license was lost. I suggest that when installing a completely new operating system you deactivate GP before the upgrade, then activate again.

I’ve reset your license so you have one more activation now and you should be able to activate without issues.
Hope this helps