Problem with Soundtoys Plugins in Version 2.0.15

Dear colleagues,

I just updated (from 1.x) to version 2.0.15 and I noticed that all my Soundtoys Plugins open as Mono Versions now. During the loading process they look like stereo but then they all switch to mono. I allways have at least an Echo Boy in my chain. So all rackspaces only have audio in the left channel now.
Also when I add a new Soundtoys plugin to the rackspace, it is allways in mono.

I don´t know know if someone else uses Soundtoys stuff live, but I´m curious if this can be reproduced in other systems.

I hope for a fix in the near future or maybe there is some other trick to fix it.

Hi Christian, I am using soundtoys also.
GigPerformer now support the so called bus layout, this is very useful when using plugins which support surround format.

Just select bus layout (right mouse click in the soundtoys plugin) and change it to stereo.
Then save the gig, when you reload it everything is ok.

Unfortunately soundtoys plugins initialize at the beginning to mono layout, that is no fault of GigPerformer.

Great! Thank you Paul! I will check that tomorrow.

I’ve been experiencing the same “mono” issue with some Soundtoys VST plugins…though the AU versions load properly (in stereo). I just put in a service call…

A number of VSTs (e.g., EchoBoy, Decapitator, Little Plate) are loading with MONO input only, even though the connection is configured as stereo. The AU versions do not exhibit this abnormal behavior; they load properly, with stereo inputs.

We would prefer to use the VST versions, as usually more parameters are exposed to the host [GP2]. Please fix and update the VST versions. Thank you.

Let’s hope they provide a fix soon…they’re usually good with updates.

Regards,

Mike