Plugin Manager can't initialize Ivory 64-bit

LOL! … I must have missed the memo on installing plugins because: last night I went to the GForce website and purchased Minimonsta and ImpOscar2. I do have these plugins on my Muse Receptor but I don’t have them on my PC … so instead of bickering over moving them to my PC, I just repurchased the 64-bit versions. To continue with the saga, I downloaded them both and then first installed Minimonsta and then used GP’s Plugin Manager to do a scan. GP promptly found Minimonsta and I instantiated and played with it in GP. It sounded great, so I had a big smile on my face. Based on this success, I proceeded to follow the exact same procedure with ImpOscar2. Well, you can imagine what happened: Yep, no dice! LOL! So, I started moving the .dll to various other locations but still no dice. I finally sent off an email to the GForce team pleading my case.

If anyone has this 64-bit plugin version installed, please send me your tree. Thanks in advance.

@Phil
Hello Phil,
I just installed ImpOscar2 demo in order to look at the problem: there is an error in the Install program, it installs 64bit vst in the 32bit program files folder so it can not work.

When installing, choosing Program folder instead of Program x86 will solve the issue.

Look at the first snapshot showing the error in default install and the second one showing the path to modify.

Please report this error to Gforce

2 Likes

Thanks so much Hermon. That was the problem! Yay, it works now :slight_smile:

1 Like