Pitch Bend Range Up and Down

Is it possible to define how much the pitch will change when I move my Pitch Wheel
in GP?

I can change the Pitch Bend Range parameters at my keyboard, but only global for all sounds. Sometimes I want to bend down an octave und bend up only three halfsteps, sometimes I want the normal range, 2 halfsteps up and down, in another song I want the “Kevin Moore” setting. If I change this parameter in the VST (sometimes it isn’t possible), I have to program every new sound, when I want to change the sound or the VST.

Use a a widget, map it to your vst,
Set the lower and upper value of the widget and MIDU learn it to your controller.

Thank you!

I set a widget, map it to my VST with a lead sound, the parameter was “Part A cent”, the controller is the pitchwheel, values are 50 in the middle, down to 0, up to 100. The tone was down to 6 half steps. When I open the VST, I could change it manually to 12 halfsteps down, that is okay. But to reach this, I had to “program” the VST.

Generally, the plugin (or even a hardware synth) has the last word as to how it will respond to incoming pitch end messages. In general, it is the synth that determines the lowest and highest pitches when sent the lowest and highest pitch end values from a controller.

I feared that. I hope, the VST will not forget the setting.