Panel scroll to view

Hi,

I have a solution but it requires another piece of software, Bome MIDI Translator Pro (MT Pro)
The solution would use a controller on an external MIDI device (say your keyboard has one), to move the scroll wheel. It does CC relative to mouse scroll wheel actions. You would have to tell MT Pro where to move the mouse (x-y position on the screen) prior to performing the scroll operation and this location would need to be always in the same place on Gig Performer.

The project file could be modified if you have either absolute controllers or a different type of relative controller. You could test it using the trial copy of Bome MIDI Translator Pro and if you have trouble, I could help you on the Bome Forum. There might even be some purchase discounts for Bome Software available for Gig Performer users so you would need to check with them.

Without a copy of the Bome Software, the attachment would be useless so unless you want to give it a try, don’t bother downloading it.

Anyway, maybe in the future, Gig Perform can add additional functions for mouse manipulation so the extra software would not be needed. I use Bome MIDI Translator Pro for many Windows and Mac based applications that don’t have MIDI and rely only on keystroke and mouse movement.

Full disclosure - I do support work for Bome Software and have been a Bome customer for many years, I found Gig Performer recently and am excited about the possibilities and have reently done some integration with Bome Products as an independent consultant.

Moderators, please feel free to give me guidance if it looks too much like an advertisement. My intent is just to make people aware and offer a solution that doesn’t appear to currently be native within Gig Performer.

I can’t post the project file here since it is not a supported format for this community web site, but you can reach out to me on the Bome User Forum if you want it.

Here is a link to the project file in the Bome Forum.

Steve