Opening the lyrics/chords window in full screen mode

I’m using a windows 2-in-1 laptop (similar to Surface Pro) and I like to use GP in full screen mode. Is there any way to access the lyrics/chords window without having to go out of full screen mode, opening, then back to full screen? That’s a lot of messing around live. Best I can tell there is only a keyboard command (which is not accessible in tablet mode) and even the soft keyboard is not accessible in full screen mode. There is no midi control to associate with opening that window either. Would be great to have a button that would open it somewhere near the TRANSPOSE and LINK buttons that’s always accessible.

1 Like

You’re right. I never noticed this before. This might be a good topic for the “Feature requests” category. It would be nice if “ctrl + E” also closed the lyrics/chords window.

Closing is easier as at least there is an “x”. Of course that wouldn’t help if controlled by midi. The problem is, in tablet mode with gp in full screen, there is no way to even enter ctrl+e as there is no access to the keyboard.