Next song with various controller pads

What @npudar said! :slight_smile:
…and of course also from my side a “Welcome to the GP-family”! :beers:

Sorry if my initial posting seemed to be a bit rude… wasn’t meant to be.
(I am German and i was a bit in a hurry, so i was just trying to keep it short and clear :grimacing:)

5 Likes

Hi there, @txufowilson

No doubt this is a Great community!

Resolving every problem immediately…

Soon, Spain will be plagued with GP users… It’s an awesome software

6 Likes

Thank you for your support and spreading the word.

2 Likes

We are now three Spaniards who use it, I have been using it since October 2022, and I have played the entire winter and summer season with it, without any problem I am delighted, I read you every day, to continue learning, you are great.

7 Likes

Hey! Don’t worry man. You’re absolutely right! Let’s keep this site consistent for everyone. I’m sorry I broke the rules. I just got carried away with the excitement of seeing that there are people in my country using Gig Performer. There aren’t many of us around here at the moment.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. And let’s keep growing this community!

1 Like

You did not break any rules. There is no official requirement to write in English. That said, the community is world wide and it is simply easier to support each other if we all use the same language.

—-
No rompiste ninguna regla. No hay ningún requisito oficial para escribir en inglés. Dicho esto, la comunidad es mundial y simplemente es más fácil apoyarnos mutuamente si todos usamos el mismo lenguaje.

2 Likes

Also in Spain, half Spanish. Love GP, I use a Behringer foot controller and a Launchpad mini. I clearly don’t have as much as you but I’m able to configure the midi message on the behringer to match the launchpad so they both work. I’m guessing maybe that option isn’t available to you. A great alternative in here though which has sparked some ideas, thank you!

2 Likes

YEY!!!

Slowly building a Spanish community :wink:

3 Likes

We have a Portuguese thread → Comunidade BR

If it’s easier for you and other Spanish-native community members to communicate in a Spanish thread, you could have your own thread. I’ll tag it as [ES]. :slight_smile:

2 Likes