Melda just added this plugin to their MFreeFXBundle. Looks like a winner. Lengthy description on the web page, so I won’t dupe any of it here. Love Melda.
Tried it, but the automation features are not unlocked in the free version.
I didn’t notice that since I bought a license for the Free bundle.
FWIW, the bundle is currently on sale ($28 vs $54).
Benefits of licensing:
- You can change size and style of the plugins.
- You can access the sonogram feature in the analyzers and equalizers.
- You can manipulate (save, load, organise) your own presets.
- Most plugins can perform upsampling which minimizes aliasing, therefore it is useful to improve sound quality.
- The plugins will not display the big red reminder box with our clickable logo at the bottom of every GUI.
- You will make us happy and help us develop more free software ;-).
What exactly does it mean to buy a license for a free product?
Sorry I mentioned this.
Why are you sorry? — I have the free version as well. I got a message the other day that I could pay $28 for an upgrade and I didn’t pay any attention to it as I didn’t understand why I would have to pay for something that seemed to be free.
I figured you knew the answer to that one hence my question!
Conclusion, it is not really that free!
Thanks for the hint.
I just bought a license for the free bundle.
I use those plugins quite often and the benefits i got for the small price of 25€ are huge!
Misunderstood. Sorry. Maybe I posted at the same time you did.
The “benefits” of licensing the free bundle are in the post above yours.
There are over 40 plugins in the free bundle. 50 cents apiece to get rid of the ad and gain full control of the GUI seems like chump change to me.
Agreed, I just upgraded as well.
And for 25€, the free bundle is almost free.
Got the licence too. I’ve been using them quite a bit and happy to support. So glad I can scale up the UI. Using the Titanium theme almost makes them look like native GP plugins!