Okay, tomorrow I’ll try it on Mac.

On Win 10 I just sampled

Soundbank DUNE 2 Factory SFX 029: Twist EDT

no issue

Very strange, thank you for trying!

1 Like

I sampled

Soundbank DUNE 2 Factory Pads 004: Blue Fantasy EDT

with my Mac and had no issue, but it sounds more “centrically” then the original sound, the original Dune3 Preset sounds thinner and has more heights.

I’have not changed the basic settings. Do you use a special configuration in BLISS for sampling?

how many velocities did you sample?
Did you resample every note?

How long did you sample each note?

With heights you mean more high frequencies?

With “heights” I mean high frequencies, the BLISS-Sound is dull and muddy. In German we would say “zu mittig”.

OK, this I did not detect.
Maybe SampleRate?

Just for a test, sample each note from c-5 - c-6

Better - the original sound has more “punch”, but perhaps I could use an effect after BLISS.

Thank you!

With 8 keys distance you loose a lot of the original.

I looked at www.discoDSP.com to search for an update of BLISS.

I found “DISCOVERY PRO [7.3]”, it looks like a Nordlead Synth.

Has someone in the forum checked “Discovery pro”?

I would also like to know if anyone has tried out Discovery Pro. Prior to GP, I used to use SYNTH1 (also a nord lead emulator) for a ton of sounds in Forte. Unfortunately, SYNTH1 was the only go-to plugin I had that crashed GP every time I loaded a rackspace with it. As it is a free plugin that is rarely updated, I don’t have hope that will ever be resolved. If Discovery Pro is working well for one of you, please let me know before the sale is over! (1/1/2022).

X

I have tried out Discovery Pro. No problems, a ton of sounds, good sounding, but I’m not blown away. I don’t know the SYNTH1 or Nord Lead, so I can’t compare the sound. Sometimes high CPU load up to 40% (Windows 10). No crashes with GP 4. Until now I have not tried out Discovery Pro on my MacBook.