Needed Plugin

Looking for a VST plugin for the Roland Fantom X6,X7,X8
Is this available somewhere?

You are looking for a VST that would have presets to match presets of this workstation?
If that’s the case, I think that there is no such a plugin.

If what you are looking through the Phantom is to get Roland sounds from older and newer synths, than what you are looking for is Roland Zenology Pro. However this plugin necessitates a monthly connection to the Roland cloud, which is redhibitory for me.

And also brings the risk of failing while you’re in the middle of a show!

That’s exactly the issue. And believe me or not, I would really like to work with Zenology Pro :confused:

1 Like

Try the Norctrack Fantom X6 sf2 collection with a sampler that loads soundfonts.
For me as a former Fantom X7 user the sounds are really good and I use them often in my rackspaces.
As Norctrack seems to be out of business (homepage is down), the collection is only available on ebay anymore.
15 USD is not much money for this. Total 6.22 gb!

Here the sound list:
norCtrack Sound List of Roland Fantom X6 SF2.pdf (672.4 KB)

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help!

I have and use zenology, probably my most used plug-in. Yes it does require a subscription, and it does need to phone home at least once a month. You do not, however, have to be connected to the internet to use it during a gig.

And by the way, I was able to replace all my sounds quite easily from my Fantom 6.