Moog EG-3 Pedal

How can I use a Sustain/Expression Pedal useful?

And how can I set it up in the right way? I‘ll tryed it with a widget & MIDI learn, but it’s just on/off not in a curve…

1 Like

Please open the Global MIDI-monitor, move the pedal a bit up & down… the pedal should produce values between 0 and 127.
If it doesn’t, you should try to switch the polarity, and/or adjust the pedal’s range:
My EP-3 expression pedal didn’t come with a manual. How do I use it? – Moog Music (zendesk.com)

3 Likes

Which kind of widget? If it is an ON/OFF widget it explains that you get an ON/OFF behavior.

:joy: I’ve chosen the expression Pedal widget

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Thanks for your trust

I couldn’t exclude that you could have missed that. Believe me or not, we are faced to so much different issues in this community forum, and we often have to guess a lot of things as users don’t give us details. :wink:

3 Likes

I know what you mean @David-san…. I was just kidding

I think the solution is what @schamass wrote! Thanks for that! Will try it later!

2 Likes

Yeah, @schamass becomes very good to read between the lines… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My crystal ball is back from the repair shop! :wink: :crystal_ball: :eyes:

4 Likes

Excellent! What 6 numbers should I play in the next lottery? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

i’ve putted the Pedal in SUSTAIN and get just 1 and 127… so this won’t work!

NOW i putted into the Expression Pedal :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: idiot,… and i get all values between 1 - 127