Modulation send (Wheel) slows down note on messages

Hehe, I know. But I don’t understand the difference in GP. Novation is able to send midi only on one midi channel. So why there is a difference in behavior in GP if the midi is routed to one midi out block or four (or more)?
I will test it some more. If I got some idea, I’ll post it here. Thanks for the time.

I was under the impression that with your other controller, you were able to do this with no problem

Correct. Other equipment works well. It’s just the puzzle of why novation also works fine with one midi out block. It shouldn’t be different if the midi in block is connected to one or one hundred midi out blocks, because after midi in block novation doesn’t have anything with the routing when it passes the midi in block.
Or I’m missing something.

Dunno - not enough information — I already asked you what messages is your Novation sending out. Also, to where are they being sent?

I’ll test it more, and if I don’t have any success I’ll send the gig file. Thanks!

Don’t send the gig file - we already know it’s not directly a GP issue, since it’s happening with other plugins.

Please use the global MIDI Monitor to examine the incoming messages from your Novation.

Also, by “where are they being sent”, I meant to ask what are you doing with the incoming MIDI messages? Are you controlling synth plugins or just sending the data back out to an external synth again.

Well, since it is really hard to use global midi monitor as a screenshot since there is a big list of incoming and outcoming messages, hardly is going to help. On the other side in my latest posts, I asked why I’m having the same issues with the 5pin connectors since that way I’m not using the Novation driver (so that is in doubt right now), also it makes no sense for everything to work well with just one midi out block and not working with 4 midi out blocks, Midi in block stays that same in both situations (just one, on one channel since Novation can only send midi on one channel), after that Novation don’t handle the midi anymore but GP.
Anyhow, let me test it for a few days and I’ll get back to you.

When you have done your tests, hold the shift key down and double-click in the Global MIDI Monitor. All the events will be copied to the clipboard and then you can paste them into a file

Ah, cool, good to know. Thanks again!