ML Sound Labs Amped Templates

I created a series of templates (nothing fancy) for the ML Sound Labs Amped series of plugins with widgets for most of the functions prebuilt. The plugins are not the most full featured things ever so there are some features which are not addressable via widget. For example, to switch different amp types, adjust the cabinet types, and turn the cabinet section on/off you’ll have to open the plugin. There’s probably other functions too, this is just what I could remember off the top of my head.

They files are hanging on Google Docs - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oFsfNzEbLoqTE501zgW75sGeyWWVzPQu. There’s a sub folder for each plugin with a series of files contained within. I created a gig file, a rackspace, panel for the amp section, and panel(s) for the effects sections. You may have to re-map functions to the plugins, but the that should only take a few minutes.

I’m planning to do something similar for the Mercuriall Euphoria, Reaxis and Spark, and all of the Neural DSP plugins when I have time. I’ll probably do other plugins after that.

4 Likes

What a job, well done!
what a pity I don’t have these plugins. If you plan to do it also for Scuffham Amps 's S-Gear , I’ll take it for sure :yum:

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t have S-Gear so I can’t make templates for it. To be honest I tried it about a year ago and it just isn’t for me.

I was just kidding, I already have what I need most:

4 Likes

I like the “FOR RENT” :rofl:

2 Likes

I can put here an advertisement for you or your band, which will make the purchase of GP profitable. :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Now that’s a rack that merits a share, extremely clean, well done. Any chance you’d be willing to share? Kind regards.

I have most plugins so doesn’t really matter. Just seeing your S-Gear I am more curious as to learn from the GUI/routing as my efforts (I’m fairly new to GP) have been underwhelming to say the least.

Thank you for the share. I’m gonna try a full blown rack of one of the Neural plugs too (I have all of them, quite the fan). Between you and @Hermon it will allow me a deeper dive to get more comfortable with GP. Regards.

1 Like

I’m working on Neural right now as well. I’m also planning to build Mercruiall, Helix Native, and a few others I can’t remember right now.

Here is my rackspace.
I will take 10% of the advertising revenue from the panel “FOR RENT” :money_mouth_face:

Base-2-1-Cln.rackspace (102.9 KB)

2 Likes

I’ve converted your ML SL above converted to Neural Plini (just to give myself some practice). It is not complete, just a base to start with (I’ll add versions/edit this post to keep things clean). Neural_Archetype_Plini.rackspace (50.5 KB)

Edit v2: Plini Crunch Amp ready for testing: Neural Archetype Plini.rackspace (73.0 KB)
Edit v2a: Plini Crunch Amp as above, cleaned up: Neural Archetype Plini v2.rackspace (75.2 KB)

2 Likes

Try again please, i raised your “newbie” status to “normal”… upload should work now. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Done, thank you. rackspace edited into original post. Regards.

1 Like

A quick aside, to do these Neurals proper a script is going to be needed. Parameters such as the EQ block are separated between the amp types in the Archetype series (lead eq, crunch eq, clean eq) making these a bit tricky (going to need more than a few “if/then/else/elseif”). I’m deep-diving into it, we’ll keep posted. The non-Archetype plugs are fairly straightforward I reckon.

The easiest way to deal with this is to just create a Rackspace for each amp type. You can switch between the Rackspaces seamlessly so it’s really not an issue.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking Chris, I’ve edited the above post that has the Plini Crunch amp variation for testing. I will delve into the scripting language this evening as a challenge.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re on the right track. I was discovering the same things as you are now when I first started with GP a few years ago. The app is very deep, I’m still discovering things even after a few years of nearly daily use.

1 Like

This is amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

I am a NEURAL DSP - GOJIRA user.

Have a great weekend!

P

1 Like

Check out all the rack spaces for GP4 in this thread.