Metronome plays when not wanted

I have a file with 45 songs that I use a blue tooth pedal to control the metronome. The default I choose is to have the metronome off when I go to a new song. When I am ready to start playing, I turn on the metronome with the pedal. On most of the songs it functions as I wish, but there are at least 3 songs that play the metronome automatically when I initiate the song. I can’t seem to make that not happen.

I set the metronome to off in all variations of the song. In my case, it’s typically Intro, Verse , Chorus. I set it to off in the Panel and Wiring. I do this in the Panel Window, Wiring Window, and Setlist Window.
What am I missing?

Thanks,
Jack

Check if you mapped a widget to the metronome

I have not.

How did you check?

I would check whether I could have turned on the metronome and then saved a snapshop (for another reason). Based on my experience, I would check whether I may have somehow inadvertently saved a snapshot with the metronome on.

Currently, I’m in GigPerformer jail, so I will have to wait until I can appropriately respond. Sigh…

What do you mean?

I updated my system, and now I can’t open GP because I have used up my activations. I did get a reset, but it won’t take effect until 30 days from now. Hence, sigh…

Maybe this thread will help?

No ,that’s not how it works — if you reset your activations, it takes effect immediately

You simply can’t reset again for 30 days

I was told I would have to wait in my support conversation. I don’t know if you can read it or not but it was https://gigperformer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/979

No – you were told that you could not reset your own activations more than once every 30 days using the online reset tool. You can always deactivate your licenses yourself

It does not look like you actually used the tool to reset your activations but you still have another activation available anyway. You don’t have to wait for anything.

I don’t see a problem, you have 2/3 activations, so you have one activation left.

There is a mechanism that resets one activation per month (as mentioned in the ticket).
Finally, you can always deactivate one computer and then activate another - that is perfectly fine.