MetaPlugin VSTto AU (And other) wrapper

Hi,
I don’t know if people are aware of this plugin - but its supposed (for example - amongst many things) - to allow VSTs to be used within OSX and obviously it works in Windows too e.g.

• Can be used as a VST to AU wrapper
  • VST3 plugins now supported, so VST3 to AU, VST3 to RTAS and VST3 to AAX is possible as well. Plus, of course, VST3 to VST or VST to VST3.
  • Internal bridge from 32 to 64 bit, with seamless plugin window integration: load 32 bit plugins in ProTools or LogicPro X without the need for a 3rd party bridging solution

It has a user interface very similar to GP’s own and is pretty cheap at around 40 dollars and there is a demo version.

See: https://ddmf.eu/metaplugin-chainer-vst-au-rtas-aax-wrapper/

I bought it a couple of years ago to use with Forte as the latter didn’t support VST3 - but MetaPlugin did. Unfortunately - I could never get it to work within Forte (Forte’s fault).

Barry

There are numerous bridge plugins like this one. Blue Cat PatchWorks is probably one of the best ones for doing this kind of thing. There’s also VSTAU Manager, fxpansion VST2AU Adapter among many others.