Melda MSuperLooper

I just got a reply from Luke at Melda, indicating that the latest version of GP would fix the issue—which it doesn’t. I’ve let him know.
@dhj @djogon, was he referring to GP 3.8, or will you address the issue in the next update? At current, GP 3.8 and MSuperLooper 14.09 still don’t work together in sync mode.

@edm11 - no he is talking about a possible upcoming version. We can’t promise when will it be released.

@djogon Thanks.

It’s nice that this plugin can do double duties as an input switcher. Because the routing of the input channel to outputs is a parameter, I can have a single widget to switch my input between the different amps.

2 Likes

Which MSuperLooper parameter are you using to assign to that single dial widget?

It was Track 1 - Output. The track parameters are not grouped/ordered together in the parameter list, so it was easier to go into the track Fx/Settings in MSL and then use the GP mapping Learn.

I also used a custom widget label to display the output number: Amp [value]

2 Likes

Very well done!

I see you “Input Switcher” widget, but I don’t see it in the plugin list. Could you expand more on this?

The input switcher plugin in my screenshot is just a renamed MSuperLooper.

1 Like

As long as we’re bringing this back from the dead, has anyone had better luck with MSuperLooper in GP recently?

I think its working quite well, no sync issues, but then again, im by no means anywhere near a looper power user…

1 Like

Thank you … rank13

Given that MSuperLooper and MDrummer are both Melda plug-ins: there was also a sync issue with MDrummer that was fixed in GP 4.5.8, thanks to @dhj, so that might have fixed this sync-issue with MSuperLooper as well…

4 Likes