Melda Free Pack Upgrade - On Sale

As suggested by Deskew themselves, the Melda free pack is a great set of plugins to cover pretty much any basic need and as a replacement for the set of plugins you’d get with a DAW.

Anyway, although it’s free there is an upgrade that allows resizing, preset saving, and some other bits which is usually €50 but currently on sale at €25 which is pretty good for a huge set of excellent plugins.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Also, they offer a €10 discount if you setup a new account and subscribe to newsletter. I just got this bundle for $19.

1 Like

I paid €50 way back. Money well spent. Happy for others to have such a good opportunity to get to know MeldaProduction. Good code from good peeps.

Here’s a new video from them on the basics common across all of their plugins.

Quick start guide to MeldaProduction

And here’s a link to Chandler Guitar’s YouTube channel. He made so many videos using MeldaProduction plugins, they pay him now for his work!

Chandler Guitar

1 Like

Melda’s free FX-Bundle is on summer sale again!
By paying the small price of 24€ you will get the following benefits:

• Change the size and style of the plugins.
  • Access the sonogram feature in the analyzers and equalizers.
  • Manipulate (save, load, organise) your own presets.
  • Access the modulators.
  • Use upsampling to minimize aliasing and to improve sound quality (most plugins).
  • Get rid of the big red reminder box with our clickable logo at the bottom of every GUI.

As said before, the money is IMHO well spent!

3 Likes

I’m a little baffled….why does a free bundle cost 24 euros?

To un-cripple them.

Yeah, it’s not so obvious… you can download and use the whole bundle for free but with a few restrictions.
The restrictions (see list above) are not very obstructive for basic use cases (especially if one uses GigPerformer with it’s benefits).
These restrictions can then be removed for the whole package by paying this fee.

Being able to use the modulators with MCCgenerator has been the most useful benefit of paying the upgrade on the free bundle.

1 Like

Yeah, also the internal preset handling is more than useful - even if we are able to circumvent this by “conserving” the plugin’s settings with rackspaces/variations or GP-Presets.

When black friday comes… :notes: or even today :innocent:

3 Likes

Now I’ve got Steely Dan rattling around in my head. Thanks a lot. :rofl:

1 Like