Kontakt Content Missing

Hopefully this is an easy one.

I recently installed Session Horns Pro. By way of background, I think it was initially installed in the wrong folder (because the default folder for installing from Native Access was based on the last sample library I installed. So it loaded it there). After it installed I moved everything and it it works fine, but…

When I start up it stops, the Kontakt loading stops on Session Horns Pro. I hit okay, that is the only issue.

I used browse for folder, found the correct folder, and it loaded and worked. Fine.

I saved the Gig file.

But, it seems like it is not saving the correct location. When I re-start GP the same thing happens. (I have tried fixing it in the stand-along version of Kontakt.

Is there something I am missing that I need to save so it loads up correctly?

Thanks,

Jeff

I think I solved it by using the “repair” tool for the library in Native Access.It was pointed to the incorrect folder (the one it originally installed into). So, I “repaired” the library in Native Access by pointing it to the correct folder.

When I restarted GP, it loaded the Session Horns Pro library fine. So, so far, seems to be fixed.

1 Like

Yes, “repair” and “locate” are essential in Kontakt whether we make voluntary changes … or not :wink:

1 Like