Komplete Kontrol MK2

I am justing testing with Komplete Kontrol MK2 and Gig Performer 3.5.0

Does anybody have experience?

A bit. I use the Komplete Kontrol mk2 regularly. However, after a bit of getting used to it I use the Komplete Kontrol software for sound design only. When getting ready for the Gig, I’m replacing all the Komplete Kontrol instances with the actual plugins so and just use the Komplete Kontrol keyboard in MIDI mode.

Same here. The KK MK2 in midi mode sends CC data out for the buttons and knobs above and below the displays. I rarely use the KK software expect for patch browsing. You will notice that when loading an instance of the KK software you don’t have to connect the midi in with GP, the software automatically connects to the keyboard for browsing. You do have to then connect the midi in from the KK Mk2 to play the sound. However, this means that whilst you can have multiple instances of the KK software in a rack the keyboard can obviously only control one instance of the plugin. You can change which instance it controls by clicking on the keyboard icon next to the press name (to the left of the bpm indicator).

Hi … I am thinking about purchasing the Komplete Kontrol keyboard. It is my understanding that the scale, chord, and arpeggiator functions of the keyboard are only available if you are using the Komplete Kontrol software. Can anyone confirm this and comment on any work arounds? I am a novice keyboard player and the scale, chord, and arpeggiator functions are appealing to me but I can get them through other apps like Scaler 2. I have also been considering the Arturia Keylab (Essentials or MK2) or a Novation Launchkey. Thanks for any feedback.

Yes this is only possible within the Komplete software
But you can use the Komplete plugin within gig performer