Keyboard with Halion 6 with CC Cotrollern switch Sounds

German and Englisch

keyboard Böhm Organ. PC Win 10 with halion 6

in halion kann man sich über multibänke mehrere soundbänke a 128 sounds anlegen.nun habe ich 4 bänke im Halion erstellt und im host von Herman Seib diese 4 x Halion geöffnet um die verschiedenen bänke von meiner Orgel aus mit CC 0/32 und Programmchange umschalten zu können.( ich kann mir Soundlisten in der Orgel anlegen mit Controllernummern) aber z.b wenn ich über kanal 1 den sound umschalten möchte,schaltet er alle 4 bänke um und es erklingen auch alle 4 bänke gleichzeitig mit einem Sound.ich hab schon versucht mit Midifiltern das zu lösen,bis jetzt nicht funktioniert.

ist es mit gigperformer möglich,dies zu lösen und hätten mir jemand da vieleicht infos,wie ich das einstellen oder vorgehen müsste.

ich wäre euch sehr dankbar für hinweise und bedanke mich schon im voraus für eure Hinweise!

I have a new PC with Win 10 and Halion 6.

i have a keyboard, that send cc 0/32 and programmchance, and my problem is this:

i have open in a free host 4 x halion with every 128 sounds (4 multibanks with my favorit sounds in halion).

in this host i open 4 x halion (Bank 60-61-62-63 every 128 sounds) , that i can change this sounds with cc0/32 and programchange with my keyboard.

but when i send this on my keyboard chanel 1, all 4 halion banks change a sound and of all 4 halions plays a sound.

i want, that when i send a programmchange in example bank 60 program 5, that only change a sound in multibank halion 60 programm 5 and the

sound is playing only at halion multibank 60 with the sound of halion bank 60 and not play in all 4 halions, that was open.

can your programm this feature and how i must this adjustment in gigperformer.

thanks very much for answer and help.

How does your global midi settings look like?

hi
this is what i dont know,what i there adjusted,that my keyboard switch the right cc and programchange. who play live with his keyboard with sounds from a vst instrument and can switch the sounds and banks with controllers?
wolle