Keyboard display in MIDI In shows filtered notes

I have a MIDI In mapped to the S90ES-1 port. On that port, Ch 1 has data from the S90ES controller while Ch14 carries data from the Supernova that uses the 5 pin MIDI on S90ES and passes through the S90ES USB MIDI. The MIDI In filters a except Ch14 and this is working.

What I believe is unexpected behavior is that the keyboard display in the MIDI In Edit window shows notes coming in on Ch1 from the S90ES controller, even though these are filtered.

Did you connect the Midi Monitor Plugin to the output of your Midi In Plugin
or is that the global Monitor Window?

That’s the global one. I am showing that the MIDI events coming in that should be filtered by channel are showing up in the keyboard display. My expectation is that I should only see Ch14 note messages in the MIDI In display because all of the other channels are excluded.

This global Monitor Shows Events before Processing.
Please Include the Monitor Plugin and connect it to the Output of your Midi in plugin

I think you misunderstand my post. I’m not saying that it is passing note data that is filtered. I’m saying that the GUI shouldn’t light up notes that are filtered by channel. If I want to learn a note limit, I don’t want to be confused by notes that can’t actually make it through the plugin. Sorry for the misunderstanding.