Jbridged 32 bits plugins on V 3.6

Sorry if the topic has already been covered. I am new to the forum and could not find a clear answer on the topic.

I understand that 32 bits plugins are not natively supported in GP. Up to now on Windows 10 I was successfully running 32 bits plugin through Jbridge in GP.

I understand that Apple is not supporting 32 bits plugins with Catalina, but does that mean that on Windows Jbridge behavior will also be different under GP 3.6 ?

For me, two main VST components are on the line: Mobius looper and Adrenalinn

There’s no impact from our perspective. If jBridge worked for you on 3.5 on Windows, it should work fine on 3.6 on Windows as well. 32-bit plugins won’t run on Catalina (no 32-bit apps will run there) but that’s independent of Gig Performer.

How come i can’t add some 64 bit plugins in GP3?

Did you select the folder to scan? (via the Button Manage in Plugin Manager Window)

https://gigperformer.com/top-websites-for-free-audio-plugins-and-how-to-use-them-in-gig-performer/

Please read this article :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, i know how to do it. But the new scanned plug ins turn up in the red part so there is something that went wrong and they are 64 bit plug ins.

Perhaps you could provide more information starting perhaps with the names of the actual plugins that are not being validated.

Also, what does this issue have to do with jBridge and 32-bit plugins?

What plugins? Can we see a screen shot? How do you know they are 64-bit?

I do my best to get a screen shot. I know they are 64 bit because i downloaded them as 64 bit vsts.
One of the vsts is called TriloGee, based on the !980’s synt Crumar Trilogy.

Sorry for the bad quality but its the best i can do.

Sorry, I wanted to see the screen shot of the Gig Performer plugin manager.

What are the other plugins that didn’t get loaded?

Can you post the link you used to download these?

The most i get from vst4free.

I’ll send a picture of the plug in manager asap, the plugin manager just goes thru all the plugins in my pc.

Can you make screenshots?
The uploaded photos are not very sharp.

No sorry, this is the best i could do.

Maybe that helps

Yes, normally it would but i am pressing all sorts of buttons, like print screen, and nothing happens.

If your are on Windows push the print screen button and paste directly in the text when you write a post.

I hope this helps. i can print screen the hell i want but nothing happens so i tried something else.

1 Like