Integra-7 controlled by Gig Performer - is it possible yet?

You should. This procedure (and screenshots) is tested on Windows 10/Windows 11.

Proof:

Try following exactly what @npudar outlined in his comments from 8 days ago. Just clicking on “Send Report” only sends a report to MicroSoft.

Maybe you should try watching the video before you tell me what to try?

Please watch your tone. You did exactly what @jpt told you not to do.
(Screen shot from your video)

@jpt said, “…*clicking on “Send Report” only sends a report to MicroSoft.**”

In the earlier post to which @jpt referred , @npudar described precisely what you’re supposed to do…i.e, select “What does this report contain?”

1 Like

gig_crash.zip (56.7 KB)

Sorry. Im not trying to be difficult. Your last response helped. THank you, and here is the dump.

What version of GP are you using? Specifically, the version number and whether it’s the Deskew version or the Plugin Alliance version

Deskew, 4.5.8

The crash is clearly in the Roland plugin

From the XML crash report :cry:

<ExceptionModule>C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Roland\INTEGRA7EDITORV2\INTEGRA7EditorVer2(x64).vst3</ExceptionModule>

Yeah I’m not surprised by that. Its such a fun module but the editor is not really useful for live anyway because of the lack of exposed parameters. Now that I have their sysex checksums down… doing way better with accessing it from GPScript anyway.

You should still report it to Roland (along with your complaint about the lack of host automation :slight_smile: )