IK Multimedia Hammond

New version 1.1.1 available

Hi Pianopaul, does CPU usage improve?

On Mac there seems to be no issue at all.
I can test in some hours.

On Windows 10, there is no noticeable difference in CPU utilization. It’s still a pig, but a great sounding pig.

From the release notes:

What’s New in Hammond B-3X 1.1.1

• Additional support and refinements for Hammond Suzuki XK-3 / XK-3c MIDI control
  • Compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina
  • Fixed an issue in AAX instance that caused stuck notes via transport control
  • Fixed an issue with FL Studio where guitar amps produced additional digital distortion
  • General optimizations and bug fixes

Does someone know how I can make program changes when I put the vst B3X in the global rack and with the “midi out OSC”?

Did you do the changes as shown in this ?

And in the global MIDI Options you have to check “Pass unused PC messages” so that PC messages sent from the local rackspace via the MIDI Out (OSC) are received by the MIDI In (OSC) in the global rackspace.

1 Like

Is there a reason why you think you need to use midi out OSC? Are you wanting to change B3X presets from your midi controller, or do you want to select a specific preset when you switch to a different local rackspace?

Because I want to use the VST B3X in global, so I don’t have to load 35 times the VST B3X

It is not because you use it in 35 rackspaces that you load it 35 times. Did you try to have it in many rackspaces?

Well… I see them all load when I start GP.
That takes a lot of time to load

I guess you don’t only have the B3X plugin loading in your rackspaces, are you really sure that the loading time should be imputed to this plugin?

Having said that - you can of course use B3X in global rackspace if you find it interesting.

Is there a hurry? How long does it actually take?