New version 1.1.1 available
Hi Pianopaul, does CPU usage improve?
On Mac there seems to be no issue at all.
I can test in some hours.
On Windows 10, there is no noticeable difference in CPU utilization. It’s still a pig, but a great sounding pig.
From the release notes:
What’s New in Hammond B-3X 1.1.1
- Additional support and refinements for Hammond Suzuki XK-3 / XK-3c MIDI control
- Compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Fixed an issue in AAX instance that caused stuck notes via transport control
- Fixed an issue with FL Studio where guitar amps produced additional digital distortion
- General optimizations and bug fixes