HX one flux parameters chnages in GP as a midi

Dear colleagues.

Probably you have heard about the new line 6 product called hx one.

That new mukti fx unit is not really catch my interest as it has a very limited usage (only one fx at the time) but many reviewers said that the flux capability to set initial to end parameters values in a given time might be interesting. And some how i agree but still i dont see to much real scenarios where can be used

That said. Wondering if you have any idea how could any one implement such changes in GP an any other plugin.

If I start from the basics, I could say I need to set up for every effect and its parameter a midi CC value or an automation value to be controlled by a widget and by an external midi controller. This is the easy mart, but for the timer, i would assume we need some screpting. Am i right?

If so, and if it does not exist yet,i would like to take the callenge to create one (i know basics of bash scripting)

So, would this be the appoach?

1.set midi parameters on the plugins
2. Set midi values to gp widget.
3. Set the start and end parameters for each cc in screpting. Also set the time that will take to do the change.

Thanks

For my understanding, you want automate the mapping process via scripting?

Well, yes, i want to automate initial and final values for parameters of fx in a given period of time, it should also work in both directions, i mean the 100 to 0 and 0 to 100% values.

The midi trigger should be on/off type.

Edit: is not the mapping of the widgets to plug-in parameters what i want to script. I want to triger the minimum and maximum values of a parameter via scripting. I actually i am not sure if is possible to map or link this scripting idea to a widget… This concern just came to my mind

Lets say you have a wah fx, but you dont have a midi expression pedal, you want to go from 0 to 100 and viceversa but without changing variations.

Would it be possible to do it in a single variation with a widget and scripting?

Thanks

Yes, but you have to trigger it somehow.
Why not use variations.

Have a look at this thread. I think you would be able to adapt something like this for what you want.

1 Like

I generally use variations but the big difference isa variation will go immediately from 0 to 100 and vice versa with out the transition period. That is why the scripting will be required to set a transition time oer fx. I hope is clear now

Im taking a look.

Thanks