How to see more song parts?

I’ve looked in the user guide, but not seen anything in the “Settings/Display” section.
In Setlist view, you have towards the top, just under the current song title, a horizontal band stretching across the whole UI and showing the Song Parts for the current song, each in an individual brown rectangle. Very useful, except when you have >5 Song Parts, the rest don’t show (in my case anyway). Even when you use your “Next” control to navigate to the sixth Song Part, it doesn’t come into view in this band.

So (I’m not too hopeful but) is there any way to get it to appear in this visiual list? A way to change the width of those boxes, or have it wrap around to a new row after 5? I’m uploading a pic to illustrate. You’ll notice in the left hand pane that my current song, “Aja,” has six parts, but only the first five apart at the top.

Thank you!

You can increase the number of rows in the Setlist section of the Options menu:

ScreenHunter 13

1 Like

To tell you the truth, I have always looked at the left side to see what song part I am in. But, I think I should try to look at this.

It probably would be nice if it defaulted to whatever number of song parts are in the particular song (is there currently a max?) and the active song part was highlighted.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

The reason the song parts were done the way they are now is so that they’re easily mappable to MIDI pedal boards which typically have 5 or so buttons per row.
If one needs more, then just use multiple songs with the same rackspaces

I often use more than 5 song parts. Luckily, the set list section works fine for my purposes.:slight_smile:

Jeff

You can have multiple rows

Ahh, ok, I will take a look. Thanks!