How to change set list on ipad

Hello everyone,
Could you suggest the best way to change set lists on ipad.
I would like to reproduce something similar to korg kronos setlist view. On it i see the name of the set lists part and pushing on the video i can change setlist on gig performer.
Tks

I’m assuming you have a Korg Kronos? There is an app in the apple AppStore that is a clone of the Korg Kronos UI and you can do something similar. The app doesn’t send program change (yet) — but I have a request into the vendor for that. It does change the patch/song on the Kronos but doesn’t pass on program change to GP.

Thank you. But i want to be indipendent from kronos. Id like to have something similar that i can use without the kronos

do you want to change the setlist or songs and songparts?

Song and song part seeing on ipad the name of song and song part

There is a touch-osc template available.

I use an app in my iPad called OnSong. It can change programs and everything else midi based in GP.

Tutorials for Lemur, TouchOSC, OnSong, Bandhelper and other apps you can find here.

I use Bandhelper. There is a recent article/Tutorial on this site. Here it is.
It’s way better than Onsong, in that it’s multi-platform, and easy. Onsong does support editing via a pencil, but I still have a 5th gen, so it doesn’t matter.

+100 for Bandhelper. I use it as my master document system for all my rigs (both as a drummer and a keyboardist, with and without Gig Performer). It works beautifully. It’s so flexible. It can send program changes to GP, direct to my gear, whatever I want. I can run click tracks (either visual or audible) with it, play backing tracks, and have different visual configurations, depending upon the gig type and what’s important. But the best part about it is I can get an email with the setlist from the band leader at 3:30pm at work when all my gear is packed up and build it in the Bandhelper website. All I need to do then is get my iPad(s) on tethered wifi at the venue and sync them and boom, it’s all there.

And those are the showstoppers for me – a dependency on external internet and the assumption that the server end is guaranteed to be up

You don’t HAVE to do that, though. You can still create your setlists completely offline from the iPad (or phone or whatever). It’s just an extra convenience that speeds up my workflow (especially when my gear is all packed up, it’s 4:30p on a friday and I have a 2hr drive to the gig right after I get off work). I’ve had my iPad disconnected from the internet for weeks at a time and it still works fine without an internet connection. I’m not knocking GP’s solution for notes, I just find this works better for my situation - regardless of the setup I am using.

Being connected also gives the extra potential for seamless sharing of the setlists with other people if they are tied into your account.