How to assign Global Transpose to a VST plugin (e.g. NeuralDSP)?

Hi, I am using a VST plugin (in my case NeuralDSP PliniX) located in the Global Rackspace to (only) transpose my incoming input signal before passing it to Rackspaces. I use a widget which is mapped to the plugin transpose parameter. Everything is working. I can turn the widget knob to set the transpose.

The only downside is that I have to do it manually and especially remember to set it back to 0 or whatever value for the next song.

So, I created a Setlist with each song having the desired transpose set correctly in song properties. I can see that the Global Transpose is changed correctly when switching songs. But I cannot figure out how to connect the Global Transpose to the plugin transpose, either directly or via the widget which I had created to control the plugin transpose. I have searched other posts but could not find any post with the solution.

What would be the best/easiest way to get this feature? Thank you!

The Transpose in GP is to do with transposing MIDI notes, so nothing to do with the audio transpose in the Neural plugin.

Are you just using the global rackspace for global fx, and using local rackspaces for your main sounds?

If so, you can control Neural transpose widget in the global rackspace with another widget in the local rackspace.

Option 2 is to use the midi messages section in the Song Part Properties and send a control change message to the Local GP Port. You can then midi learn (manually) this control change to the transpose widget in the global rackspace. This will allow you to change the widget per Song/Part.

Yes, I am using the VST plugin in global rackspace for “audio” transpose the incoming guitar signal, output then goes to Local Rackspaces for different main sounds.
Option 2 is what I am looking for. Switching song shall automatically change the transpose of VST plugin accordingly.
I have to check how to do it in the Song Part properties. I might come back if I cannot figure it out.
Thanks for the hint.