How can you send a midi or Syx file

Friends, I will appreciate your help, how can you send a midi or Syx file with the information from a part to a synth. Can this be done with GP Script?

You can send MIDI messages!! Do you know the message?

Heres the manual

Double click on a Song Part:

Hello Keyman, if I know the tool, but it does not work for what I am looking for. I need to send all the parameters that make a Patch and what I’m looking for is not to use the sounds but to send messages that build the sound

For my understanding: To what device do you want to send such messages?

Hi Pianopaul, just like a DAW does, see the possibility of sending to a Hardware Synthesizer. I have several midi files to send Patch to Roland D-50. Korg M3, Roland V-Synth and Access C, via Script (with your help) I send Syx for change of sounds, but want to send a complete sound defined in a Midi, Syx or TxT file

Understand, but why is that necessary?
are you trying to use GP like a MIDI Librarian Tool?

Maybe such a VST helps:

https://www.audiaire.com/store/products/zenith/

Not necessarily, but to use Midi-Syx definitions of sounds (which are not in the Hard memory) and that are built from these messages. Imagine sending Syx that allow you to generate a sound, absent in memory, from GP with the press of a button, wouldn’t that be great?

I did not know this tool, I am going to try it, it looks very interesting, Thank you

I was reviewing the Zenith (I actually bought it) but it is not what I am looking for, which is basically a VST that allows taking a file with Syx messages and through an instruction (Play) send it to a midi port. Something so simple I thought it would be easy to find

Can you upload a MIDI File which containts SysEx?