Hesitation to purchase GP 4

Long time Windows user too… as far as I can remember, in all these year’s I’ve been using GP now, there only once was the situation when a Windows update “ate up” an activation. But thanks to the extremely reactive staff/devs the issue was solved within no time. :star_struck:

1 Like

hi bas. I installed GP4 on my MacBook Pro M1 Max Monterey and I’ve no problem with !

2 Likes

Windows user here, and absolutely no issues with licensing, ever… despite Microsoft pushing updates down pretty regularly. The devs are so active and responsive on this forum that IF you ever had a problem, I’m sure it’d be sorted in short order.

Have to agree though, if you’re playing live - you want to be able to control when updates are applied. I would not want an automatic update being applied just before a gig (not because of GP, but because of what an update could potentially do to drivers / plugins etc). I get stressed enough without worrying about that! :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly: best music-gear money I ever spent was on GP. And I’ve owned a ton of stuff over the past 40 years. The difference in live performance between GP and Ableton (which I switched from, and which many people use live every day) can be measured in light years, I think. Stability, flexibility, and power are all simply off the charts.

Just my .02

9 Likes

So……did you end up getting GP?

1 Like

It’s on my shopping list for next week. Definitely one of the best.

6 Likes

Just purchased the OSX and Windows version. Thought I’d use it for the weekend gigs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just saying, the customer support for GP is the best I’ve ever seen. There’s no risk for you to be ignored by the manufacturer.

9 Likes