GP with KETRON EVS

Hi, I just acquired a KETRON EVS device. It is recognized by GP via MIDI in and MIDI out. When I launch the Ketron editor (EVS Editor), the Ketron is not recognized. But if I disconnect GP and relaunch EVS Editor, the Ketron is recognized. How can I resolve this issue? Thank you.

Maybe the Keytron midi driver isn’t multi-client (only sees one device/program at a time)? The editor and GigPerformer may not see it if if the other program has accessed it at the same time. That’s what possibly could be happening.
Reach out to the manufacturer and confirm if their driver is multi-client, or is something they can provide with an update, if the driver is made in house.

ok. I sent an email to ketron. Waiting for the answer not before 1th September.

I solve the problem by using a virtual cable like ‘loopMIDI’.