Gp with ik Syntronic

I am using Syntronic 1.2.0 and do not have any issue with Gig Performer 3 on Mac

well, yeh, everything works on a mac :slight_smile:

Candidly (and I probably shouldn’t say this) but I have never had these plugins work reliably on my system (Mac) and I just avoid them completely.

too bad, the syntroic is a great collection of synths

I’ve been using Syntronik for some time now on all GP versions with no problems at all (Windows 10 i7 64 bit vst).

what buffer size are you using? i’m using 128

what audio drivers are you using? trying to figure what’s different about my setup that’s making it tank

tried the ik stand alones, they worked, sample tank crashed once, but hey, it’s a pc
then i tried both sample tank and syntronic in a new gig with only one rack space, no crashes
so… i had about 100 rack spaces in the gig i was using, i dumped all but what i needed, about 50 rack spaces, loaded up, sample tank and syntronic, no more crashes…
lesson learned

I’m using 256.

I have ASIO4all on my computer, but I’m pretty sure I’m just using the standard ASIO for my BabyFace Pro interface.

wish i could use 256, but i’m coverting my guitar to midi using midi guitar 2 in the computer and that introduces a little latency, so i have to cut down however i can

1 Like