Gospel Musicians VSTs

Is anyone using one of these? They have a couple I’ve just discovered. I had Neo Soul Keys on my iPad and the sounds are stellar. Same here. I’m trying to confirm it’ll play ok through GP. Really lush sounds - I’m smitten, but don’t want to buy something I can’t play. TIA!

TIA!

Paul

I’ve read a user review on Audiofanzine-France which finds this sound bank excellent and almost similar to the original SY-85.

However, it seems that he’s talking about version 1 and you’re talking about version 2, which has been improved and doubled in size.

He bought it initially without really knowing because it only cost €22 at launch.

Perhaps you should wait for sales or promotions like this one:

I have this plugin from Gospel Musicians, sounds awesome

because Yamahas EX5 is one of my all time favorites

I have no problems with GigPerformer. You need Gospel Musicians Pure synth to use the sounds.

I used to have a TG500, which I used for composing/recording. Although you could do a lot with it,
I guess my view that current technology has far surpassed in pretty much all respects (emulating acoustic instruments, synthesis, reproducing sounds for cover songs, etc.). It seems pretty pricey to me for what it is.

But, just my $.02.

1 Like