Global RackSpace Questions - New User

Hi,
I’m using the latest version of Gig Performer on Windows 10 (Version 21H2 ( OS Build 19044.2364).
in the past version of GigPerformer , the global rackspace was not available and it’s the first time that i’m using it.

I want to control the MASTER EQ and the VOLUMES of my 2 Keyboards in the global rackspace, avoiding to have Volume Controls in every rackspace.

so , a few questions for you ( pelase help me, We are all good in Xmas :slight_smile: ) :slight_smile:

• Is there a way to create a "one click button " to reset to 0 db all the controls that are on the global rackspace? I know that i can reset the knobs by double clicking ( default value).

• Is there a way to have in the main window ALWAYS and ONLY the global rackspace panel and the rackspace list on the left ? I have controls only on the GLOBAL rackspace and the other panels are empty.

Many Thanks !!!

With some GP Script you can do this. I’m not sure if there would be a way using default UI options.

You can delete all local rackspace panels, which will allow the global panels to take up all the available space.