Global Rackspace Example for CCM

Hi all, here is my global rackspace file per Mavoz request on the below thread. It’s the global rackspace I was using on the Backstage episode I did. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask.

GLOBAL RACKSPACE EXAMPLE.rackspace (813.9 KB)

Note: the updated rackspace is in this post.

4 Likes

Thank you, @mike86, you rock, and thanks for your generosity in sharing your knowledge. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Mike…super generous and greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. Just for the completeness:

[1] The Global rackspace screenshot

[2] Mike’s Backstage episode:

3 Likes

Hi all, I have updated my global rackspace since I posted it here so I just wanted to share my updated version.
In this version I have added a Drone Pad (via GP Script) which uses one widget to turn on and off a drone pad. The way it works is that it takes the key you are in during setlist mode and plays the correct notes based on your song key. Switching off the widget turns off the drone. If you change your song while the drone is playing it will change to the appropriate key automatically. Since it is dependent on the song key it will only work in setlist mode.

Edit: I made a slight improvement to the script and re-uploaded.

GLOBAL RACKSPACE V3 ML.rackspace (930.3 KB)

7 Likes

Thank you, @mike86 for sharing your rackspace! Very generous of you.

2 Likes

How do I load this?

@Jasong
Open Gig Performer
In Panels view, select the Global Rackspace
Then File>Import Global Rackspace> choose the file you downloaded here.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Alternatively, open the Global rackspace and simply drag and drop the file :slight_smile:LINK

This blog article is also worth reading → Gig Performer | Gig Performer Maintenance: Save, Export and Backup

Thanks!

Is the script only for the drones?

No, there is also a script in there to display next song key.

Hey Mike, Bless God for your generosity. I’m the keyboardist for a small church and downloaded your global rackspace but don’t know where to get some of the plugins. Can you give some recommendations on the piano and pad reverb, other controllers, the 16 channel equalizer, the drone plugin, the master volume etc. I have a piano and pad plug-in but that’s it. Anything is much appreciated

I use Valhalla Vintage Verb pretty heavily for my reverbs. I use Omnipshere for my drone pad. The mixer and master volume are built in plugins in Gig Performer.

Hey Mike, would you be willing to offer me a 30 minute consultation via Zoom to setup my Rackspace, not free of course I believe you should bless those who bless the Kingdom. I’m struggling with some of the setup and maybe in less than 30 minutes you could help me out. I’m available next week if you can anytime you are free, I’m in Pacific time (California). I’ve downloaded your Rackspace and I could have all the plugin ready. Need help with the on/off switches, the mute/unmute switch, I don’t understand the global controls, and completely clueless about how to set up the current key and next key and connect those to the drone
And just make sure the filter, delay and shimmer knobs are correctly set up.
Gerry