Gig Performer with Roland Cloud Plugins

Hi, When I load any plugin from Roland Cloud, Zenology, XV5080 etc the sounds all play out of pitch. These plugins work fine in Logic Audio but not with Gig Performer. Anybody here using Roland Cloud with Gig Performer? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

The solution to the issue was to change the Sample Rate in Audio Settings from 44000Hz to 48000Hz

Really? The Roland plugins can’t handle other sample rates? That’s rather surprising.

Roland Cloud plugins can be adjusted from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz.

« adjusted » ? Does it mean that you have to set the frequency manually ?? I never worried about plugins frequencies, I set my audio interface frequency and that’s it, all plugins work. :thinking:

Limited knowledge of English.
I meaned plugins can operate from 44,1 to 192 kHz.

Yes, the thing is, @ahutnick should not have had to change the sample rate if it was already at 44,100 so it sounded like the plugin itself wasn’t configuring itself properly for the sample rate.

So it was more an audio interface setting issue ? :thinking: Usually If this happen to me it doesn’t result in an out of pitch plugin, but rather in audio glitches.

That’s why I don’t quite understand what happened or why changing the sample rate to 48k made a difference