Gig Performer Wallpaper?

Hi Folks,
today this question came to my mind:
Why don’t we have some cool wallpapers for our desktops?
Today i got my dedicated music-suitcase-PC up and running and since GP will be the most essential software that’ll be runnig on it, why not decorate the desktop with a corresponding wallpaper?

So please, dear devs and gurus, be so kind and give us some nice graphics. :slight_smile:
(Of course you will get a picture back)

Cheers!
Erik

5 Likes

Yes please!!

1366x768

1 Like

Hi guys,
here is my first attempt for a wallpaper - i thought we could have a bit more “bling-bling” with this precious piece of software. The resolution is 1920x1080, so if anybody needs another resolution i can provide it with no problems. :slight_smile:

…hope you like it!

4 Likes

« Own the disco stage » :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yeeehaw folks! :cowboy_hat_face:
Today i made another wallpaper that is a bit more “rustic”… country-style.
The resolution is 1920x1080, but if you want to have another size, just tell me.

6 Likes

This is gorgeous @schamass - thanks!

2 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:t2:

The gunshots are missing :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

How about 3840 x 2160? I’m running my display with 200% scaling, but the wallpaper still needs to be 4k pixel dimensions. TIA!

@themaartian : Here you are… wallpaper in 4K including some gunnery traces. :cowboy_hat_face: :boom: pew pew pew

7 Likes

And the bullet hole configuration is eerily close to the Southern Cross and Pointers :slight_smile: Well, maybe the pointers aren’t quite in the right direction.

That happened accidentially… maybe i’m a star child? (more child than star :crazy_face:)

1 Like

No it is really “gigs gigs bang bang” :cowboy_hat_face: :boom: :boom:

1 Like

I took a shot at this too. Using the original logo as inspiration for the look. (Devs, please don’t sue me!)

7 Likes

WOOHOO! Very cool thing! :+1:

Are you kidding? We so appreciate your support

1 Like

Here’s my contribution. This version is 1920 x 1080, I have a 4k version if there is any interest. cheers.

6 Likes

4K please!

1 Like

Here is a wallpaper to occupy those who are bored in front of their computer screen… :upside_down_face:

3840x2160

1920x1080

6 Likes