Gig Performer Crashing (Omnisphere 2/Keyscape/Arturia V Collection 7)

Hello there,

This morning I have Gig Performer crashing from time to time. It just quits without warning like this.
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Maybe I should stop using Arturia stuff ? I’ve heard weird stuff about it.
I’m using 3 predictive loadspace. I have 16gb or RAM. But for example my Arturia plugins are on my internal SSD drive, whereas Omnisphere and Keyscape are on an external drive (thunderbolt), is this a problem too ?
I really need something stable since I’m going to go live soon after the quarantine ;D
Thanks for your help guys

PS : Maybe this happens just when I fly from rackspace to rackspace in order to check things rather quickly, without watching carefuly if a rack is already loaded ?
Are maybe it happens when I disconnect the midi controller and put the Berhinger xtouchmini (I don’t have enough USB ports).

I am using all of them with predictive load and face no issue.
IMPORTANT: Do not mix using VST- and AU-Versions of the same plugin!
At least OMNISPHERE crashes when you are doing that - this has been confirmed by Spectrasonics.

Ah… thank you I had some of them still in VST, forgot that.
Regarding the other possibities of crash (even if it’s might be ok now), do you have answers to my questions ?

No, that should be OK

Maybe this happens just when I fly from rackspace to rackspace in order to check things rather quickly, without watching carefuly if a rack is already loaded ?

That should be no problem

No worries: You have long time (this is sad I know)

I’ll try again this afternoon I guess it will be alright now thanks for your tip !
Arturia V collection is stable so ?

I am using it and face no issue.

1 Like

When you get a crash it would be useful if we could get a crash report so we can try to see where is the crash happening exactly.

1 Like

I will :slight_smile: Thanks !