Gig Performer 4.8.2 available for download

Gig Performer v4.8.2 is a minor update that includes some minor bug fixes, feature enhancements and stability improvements.

Gig-Performer-482

Notable enhancements are listed below and for the complete list of changes, refer to our Release Notes page.

Improvements to the Streaming Audio File Player

• New marker contextual menu
  • Copying and pasting all markers in a track

Learn more here: Improvements to the Streaming Audio File Player

Additions to the Timeline Actions Tool

• Optional User comments
  • Reset momentary widget

Learn more here: Additions to the Timeline Actions Tool

Remap all channels in the Rig Manager

The Rig Manager now gives you the ability to remap all incoming MIDI Messages from a specific device to a single channel.
Learn more here: Remap all channels in the Rig Manager

Radio buttons improvement

Previously, in Gig Performer v4.7, radio buttons didn’t respond to variations. In version 4.8, radio buttons can respond to variations, and that is the default behavior.
Link: Radio buttons improvement

Logging at Gig Performer startup

You can now enable logging, to log rackspace loading.
Read more: Logging at Gig Performer startup

Other enhancements and updates

• Multiple markers at the same location are not allowed anymore; for legacy purposes, the actions contained in subsequent markers at the same location will be merged into the first marker.
  • The MIDI File Player now responds to time signature events - denominator can go to 64th (per SMF specification).
  • Added new functions and improvements to the GPScript programming language and Gig Performer SDK.
  • A duplicated action will now include all the content that was in the original action.
  • The MIDI postfix for values is now case insensitive m or M.

–

The User Manual is also up-to-date: What is new in Gig Performer 4.8.2

Complete release notes: Gig Performer | Release Notes

–

Bonus: the Stream Deck extension for Gig Performer is live.
Learn more here: Gig Performer | How to install and use the Stream Deck extension in Gig Performer

11 Likes

I just tested with Igor Paspalj, he’s on Sonoma and Gig Performer works great for him.

1 Like

Oh, how I love this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It works for me, just like I wanted it to work.
Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Yes! That’s is great news! Hopefully next is the ability to group with other widgets (not part of the radio group), even if it’s just in “slave” function.

This feature is a great addition. Thanks :control_knobs:

1 Like