We just released a maintenance update for Gig Performer 4.0. This update includes bug fixes and improvements and is recommended for all GP4 users.
Here’s what’s new:
- Fixed a problem where creating a gig from a setlist did not include the global rackspace nor the gig script.
- Fixed a problem with strange tempo values and the tempo range is 20 to 640 everywhere.
- Fixed a problem where locking/unlocking rackspace selection within the setlist view could temporarily prevent a different rackspace from being selected.
- Re-Fixed a problem where, in some cases, after unlocking the rackspace/variation selection in the song mode would not always work on the initial click.
- Local widget mapped to global widget now displays global widget text value (if available)
- Fixed problem in ChordPro where transposition wasn’t being applied properly to “root” notes in chord - also fixes spacing issue.
- External API now supports calls to enable/disable global playhead.
- External API - no longer gets erroneous call when view didn’t actually change.
- Change the menu item for scripting depending on whether local or global rackspace is active.
- Fixed a problem where MIDI PC messages sent on a channel that’s explicitly not used in GP were not passed to the plugins even if the option was enabled.
- Fixed a problem where the old setlist would still be visible during a load of a new gig file.
- Fixed crash when reloading an INS file
- Midi File Manager, GPScript: Fixed a problem where the end of a track might not be properly detected.
- You can now specify program change through the MIDI Helper dialog when setting a command to switch to specific song parts.
- Fixed a bug where GP could crash in the setlist mode when PC messages come in quickly.
IMPORTANT: If you have the Plugin Alliance Edition of Gig Performer or the unlocked Plugin Alliance Edition please contact the Plugin Alliance for their GP4 release schedule. www.plugin-alliance.com