Gig Performer v3.2.7 is now available as a free update for all GP3 users.
Please head over to our main downloads page to get your copy.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Bottom mixer panel can now be collapsed
- Widget inspector panel has been broken up into sections
- Expression pedal widget is now more colorful
- Fixed problem where gain control in MONO configuration had wrong parameters and no mute parameter
- Fixed issue where changing a parameter in a plugin would not properly be reflected in the connected widgets if scaling was used.
- Fixed an issue with audio file player “play from beginning” parameter not properly updating widgets
- Fixed issue with combination of RME, Real Guitar and Windows producing distorted output
- Fixed issue where the built-in tuner could come up smaller than expected after changing the audio settings
- Fixed problem where widget scaling could get reset in predictive loading mode
- Fixed problem where the predictive loading indicator could appear stuck after switching to rackspace mode