Deskew Technologies updates Gig Performer, its VST/AU audio plugin host for Mac and Windows users to version 2.6. Gig Performer is used by keyboard players, guitarists, drummers, singers and FoH sound engineers who care about usability and efficient workflow to quickly create and play the sounds they need for their live shows or studio recording sessions.
This release contains small but important big fixes and we encourage you to update as soon as possible.
Please visit https://gigperformer.com/downloads to get the new update for your platform.
- Fixed a problem where button widgets were not working properly with ranges/inverted values when using momentary mode
- Fixed a problem where VST3 plugins were not displaying the currently selected preset in our preset selection menu
- Fixed a problem where the same MIDI control could be assigned to different aliases in the Rig Manager
- Some graphic optimization for Tuner display (Windows)
- Startup time is improved noticably when there are many audio codecs installed
- Fixed a problem where Aftertouch messages were not being handled properly in some VST3 plugins