- Widgets now support Catch mode
- Widget values can now be saved explicitly (snapshots) so that values can be reset to initial values when rackspace is reactivated
- Created by the acclaimed author Howard Massey, a new Quick Start Guide and a new comprehensive User Guide are now available from our website.
- Widget values are now floating point values instead of integers
- Widget values can be entered as MIDI values by typing in 'm' at the end of the value, e.g., 127m
- You can now snapshot widgets so that when you return to a rackspace, the widgets are set to the snapshotted values rather than just the last saved state.
- You can now export all rackspaces as separate files in one go.
- You can now drag rackspaces from a file folder into a GP document to create new shows on the fly
- Holding SHIFT key while pressing LEARN in Global MIDI clears a specific assignment
- We now use CMD-SHIFT-D rather than CMD-D to duplicate a rackspace
- Holding the SHIFT key while dragging rackspaces prevents the dragged rackspace from being activated. (Very useful for adjusting setlist order when Predictive Loading is enabled)
- Gig Performer now recognizes Lemur bundle messages
- Added /GigPerformer/SwitchToProgramNumber
- Added /AdjustBPM to change the BPM by positive or negative amount
- When BPM is changed, /CurrentBPM value is sent out
- Fix problem where widget in current rackspace might not respond to MIDI message while predictively loading rackspaces
- Fix problem where deleting a widget in midi learn mode could crash GP
- Fixed problem where moving a widget could reset the position of another one
- Fix problem where a new gig could be saved without its extension and hence could not be reloaded
- Fix crash with widget groups, variations and MIDI switching
- Fixed problem where widget values could get "stuck" and display the value rather than widget caption.
- Predictive Loading. Click here for more details
- Multi parameter widget control. Click here for more details
- MIDI Monitor plugin for fine-grain monitoring
- Scaling now works in either direction. In conjunction with widget groups, this lets you (for example) have one parameter increase while the other decreases. Think volume crossfades!
- Updated Lemur Template. Click here for details and to download new template
- Initial use of hyperlinks to provide more information about features
- Midi Out block no longer sends out CC messages for all CC numbers during initial gig loading
- Fixed problem where importing a rackspace could duplicate an existing Program Change value
- Various minor enhancements and fixes