Gig Performer v1.0.4 includes important improvements and bug fixes.
- Inserting a new plugin now automatically opens its editor. This can be turned off via the preferences dialog.
- The "/GigPerformer/SwitchToRack” OSC command command can now optionally include a variation number.
- The plugin scanner now recognizes plugin updates and rescans them.
- Widget resizing in edit mode has been improved.
- Fixed a problem where changing a widget’s OSC name could potentially crash GP.
- MIDI Sustain OFF and pitch bend CENTER events are now sent automatically before switching rackspaces.