Well, we’re doing one more beta. A couple of little corner-case issues came up (thanks, beta testers, you know who you are) so we want to do one more round. But this also allowed us to throw in a couple of small features that otherwise would have to wait until post-release. Please test really carefully and let us know if you find any other issues. See the new release notes below
Release notes: 11/015/2016 Here is a brief list of improvements and enhancements to Gig Performer since the last beta.
- MIDI Receiver parameters now return nice text values
- Implemented plugin bypass as a parameter (so you can use a button on front panel to completely bypass a plugin)
- Panels can now be replaced with larger or smaller ones
- Widget inspector lets you open a plugin directly
- Guitar tuner is less "jumpy"
- Added drawbar widgets
- Fixed bug where you couldn't set MIDI channel to 1 if MIDI In plugin was attached to a widget
- Fixed problem where CC messages were not obeying the MIDI channel map (great catch!)